The Assistant Director of Marketing within the Athletics Department is directly responsible for overseeing the fan experience elements for baseball, soccer, men’s and women’s golf, swimming, and track and field.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for marketing and promotional efforts of their respective sports.
- Develop and implement strategies that increase attendance, engage with fans, and improve the game day atmosphere.
- Tasked with implementing and executing game day and in-game elements for their assigned sports and assisting with football and/or basketball game days as assigned.
- Other duties may include, but are not limited to, assisting in the management of Mr. C’s Reading Program and/or additional department wide initiatives.
- A bachelor's degree plus one year of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, is required.
- Knowledge of athletic marketing and promotions, ticket sales, community relations, in-game management is required.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously successfully and efficiently is required.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and oral, are required.
- Exceptional customer service skills are required.