The Assistant Director of Olympic Sports Performance works alongside the entire Cardinal Performance staff to deliver a holistic Health & Performance model serving over 500 student-athletes, with direct oversight of Senior Performance Coaches and Performance Coaches.
- Master's degree in exercise science or a related field.
- 5-6 years of related work experience in a sport performance setting within a NCAA Division I collegiate or professional sports program.
- Experience with overseeing/directing a Sports Performance Internship Program and/or curriculum development.
- Understanding of Google Suite, GymAware, Catapult GPS, and Force Plate technologies.
- USA Weightlifting & Functional Movement Systems (FMS) certification.
- Directly oversee, evaluate, and develop performance coaches on Sports Performance team.
- Apply high-performance methodologies and relevant technologies for athlete assessment, monitoring, and development.
- Assist sport coaches during onsite recruiting process; meet with prospective student-athletes, coaches, parents, etc.
- Oversee performance education for student-athletes, coaches, and staff.
- Oversee Sports Performance Mentorship program (e.g., recruiting, internship, etc.)
- Teach and conduct research in collaboration with graduate program in Strength & Conditioning.