The Assistant Director for Sports Information/Multimedia is a full time, benefit eligible 12-month position at the University of Dayton Division of Athletics. The successful candidate will help coordinates the day-to-day execution of all logistics related to the creation of sport program video features and sports information duties, as well as planning and execution of video production for athletic marketing, recruiting and branding initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- One year equivalent of part-time experience in the arena of intercollegiate or professional athletics (teams, professional organizations, sports media companies, firms related to athletics).
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Valid driver's license with low risk driving record.
- Successful experience with a collegiate sport, as a student-athlete, manager, coach or related role.
- Successful experience in an NCAA Division I athletic department in the sphere or marketing, game operations, sales, or event management.
- Successful experience operating a video camera at a live event.
- Successful experience with basic graphic design templates and components.