- Plan, develop, implement, track, evaluate and manage nutrition services provided to student-athletes;
- Assess and analyze dietary practices, body composition, and energy balance (intake and expenditure) of student-athletes as it relates to athletic performance and optimal health;
- Implement an ongoing program assessment to determine the effectiveness of the dietary nutrition program and services provided and recommend innovative methods of advancement;
- Must have strong clinical skills in the areas of diabetes, hypertension, lipid management, eating disorders, weight management, and other diagnoses, as well as sound knowledge of performance enhancement principles and strategies;
- Provide nutrition education and outreach to student-athletes, teams, coaches, and staff; and continually research the latest innovations and developments in sports nutrition field.
- Bachelor's Degree in nutrition/dietetics or other related field from an accredited university or college;
- Must be a current Registered Dietitian (RD) with the Commission on Dietetic Registration;
- Two to four years of experience working as a dietician in a professional/collegiate setting;
- Demonstrate strong written and interpersonal skills with student-athletes, coaches and/or various other people inside and outside of an athletic department;
- Proficient with MS Office Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook programs.
Kansas State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran.