- Assist in implementing a comprehensive nutrition plan for all student-athletes.
- Assist in the daily operations of the strength & conditioning facilities, including cleaning and maintenance of the weight room and nutrition areas.
- Promote Southeast Missouri State University and its athletics programs through community involvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education, Exercise Science or related field.
- NSCA CSCS certification and/or CSCCa SCCC certification.
- Demonstrated success motivating student-athletes.
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing sport-specific strength & conditioning programs for multiple sports programs at the collegiate level.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and commitment to NCAA regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully with student-athletes, coaches, and staff.
- Ability to travel extensively with or without accommodations and work alternate work schedules including evenings and weekends.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.