- Staff football practice and other team activities as needed/appropriate to monitor and oversee fueling and hydration.
- Interpret, summarize and share body composition and bone density data with student-athletes, coaches, sports medicine and sports performance staff.
- Serve as department resource for dietary supplements.
- Evaluate dietary supplements for safety, legality, efficacy and cost.
- Maintain active media communications.
- Coordinate meals and snacks for student-athletes with consideration for energy needs, performance goals, and any food allergies, intolerances or religious preferences.
- Bachelor's degree in Nutrition/Dietetics.
- 2 years of experience as a Registered Dietitian working in the following areas: clinical nutrition, one-on-one nutrition counseling, sports nutrition, eating disorders, public speaking, budget management & procurement, food service & menu development.
- Excellent communication skills with both individuals and groups.
- Ability to motivate constituents, including students, athletes, sports medicine staff, and administrators.
- Ability to work independently.
- Competence in a fast-paced and demanding environment.