The University of Cincinnati (UC), Department of Athletics seeks applications for an Assistant Director, Ticket Operations (Assistant Manager, Athletic Tickets) to work in the Ticket Office. This is a full-time position, salaried with a comprehensive benefits package.
- Ensure adequate staffing and assign ticket takers and sellers for ticketed athletic events. Assist with scheduling and training of ticket office staff.
- Assist in the development of policies and procedures for the ticket office and game operations, assigning season tickets, and special assignments.
- Maintain system for cash control. Perform daily reconciliation of receipts and deposit money. Maintain record of all sales and receipts and prepare reports as necessary.
- Manage assigned sport from opening the season to closing the season.
- Collaborate with staff members and business partners to ensure efficient operations and exceptional experience for customers and donors.
- Assist in processing, printing, and distributing tickets.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Six (6) years of relevant work experience and/or other specialized training can be used in lieu of education requirement.
- Two (2) years of experience in ticket operations.