Provided leadership for the school’s entire athletic program through the ongoing development, implementation and improvement of specific sport coached.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate specific sport with a full team in compliance with MSHSAA standards.
- Assist in implementing athletic standards as outlined in the MSHSAA Handbook and attend all.
- MSHSAA required sessions.
- Assist in the coordination of the program.
- Assist in the supervision of students at practices and contests.
- Help provide information for transportation, facilities, officials and game management.
- Help organize and schedule practice sessions on a regular basis with the objective of developing the student-athlete’s greatest potential.
- Be a full or part-time employee in the District.
- Employed in the school as a teacher or administrator in which the candidate applies for a position.