Under general supervision assists in ensuring that the district’s vision, mission and goals are achieved by assisting the Athletic Director to maintain, organize and administer the overall program of interscholastic athletics, including intramural activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervision of the athletic coaches.
- The development of the interscholastic athletic schedules and officials schedules for all contests.
- The coordination of transportation for all athletic contests.
- To evaluate appropriate rules and regulations governing the code of conduct at athletic activities.
- Fostering good school-parent relations by maintaining communications relative to rules and regulations on athletics.
- Selection and evaluation of the coaching staff.
- Supervision of all contests.
- Coordination of support personnel for all athletic contests, including game management, ticket sales, security, athletic trainer and emergency personnel and apparatus.
- Implementation of an annual budget.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; occasionally walk and stand; travel from building to other sites. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee is required to be able to hear conversations in quiet environments.