This coach reports to the Defensive Coordinator. This person will operate with a committed understanding that in the pursuit of athletic excellence, we seek to develop students for Christ-Centered life and service.
Duties as an Assistant Coach:
1. Assist in running a position group (Defensive Backs preferred).
2. Assist in Weekly Scouting Reports and Breakdown
3. Assist with organization and implementation of defensive structure for game plan.
4. Run Scout Team.
5. Recruiting duties as assigned by Recruiting Coordinator/Head Coach.
1. Bachelor’s Degree.
2. Collegiate playing experience preferred.
3. Vocational call to Collegiate Coaching.