Bethel Schools are committed to creating safe, caring, mutually respectful environments where all students are honored and valued for their diverse cultural backgrounds, strengths, and abilities in every instructional practice and school activity to support academic achievement and student success.
A successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
- High ethical and professional standards.
- The presence to be a role model for high school student athletes.
- A commitment to academic excellence and achievement for all student-athletes in the program.
- Demonstrated ability to lead young athletes.
- A highly tuned ability to communicate effectively to a variety of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated skills in organization, time management, and public relations.
- Knowledge of football skills and drills, film analysis, and have experience putting a game plan together.
The WHS Assistant Football Coach will be responsible for the following:
- Overseeing all levels of play (9-12th).
- Work closely with Varsity Coordinators as well as lower level coaches in the Program.
- Provide regular communication with parents/families/school personnel.
- Regularly track the academic progress of all student athletes in the program and facilitate necessary supports to ensure their academic eligibility.
- Be available in the Off-Season to help with weight room supervision and youth development.
The Bethel School District, an equal opportunity employer, complies with provisions of the various civil rights laws, such as the Fair Employment Practice Act, Title IX Regulations and Section 504 of PL 93.112 in employment and educational programs and activities.