Responsible for directing a position group/unit in practice and games, willingly carry out the policy and procedures of the Head Coach. Will be an advisor to the Head Coach in all matters concerning the football program.
- On the field coaching.
- Planning and implementation of practice, games, off-season programs, academic support programs.
- Recruiting of qualified student athletes.
- Community involvement-support of other aspects of the college.
- College involvement-support of other aspects of the college.
- Remain current on SACS criteria and ensure compliance in area of control.
- Other duties as assigned by the Athletic Director.
EDUCATIONAL OR OTHER HIRING REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience in football coaching at either the collegiate or high school level.
- Viable references concerning technical ability.