The Assistant Coach will assist the Head Coach with coordination of all phases of a competitive NJCAA Division I athletic program. Including but not limited to coaching, recruiting, budget management, travel management, rules and eligibility compliance, administrative duties, departmental fundraising, game management, academic advising, marketing, promotions and public relations.
- Minimum of 3 years coaching and/or competing in the respective sport.
- Must be CPR/First Aid Certified or have ability to obtain 90 days post-employment.
- Hiring process includes ability to pass a background check, a valid U.S Driver’s license, and a good driving record to qualify to drive college vehicles.
- Minimum of 3 years coaching and/or competing in the respective sport at the collegiate level.
- Exceptional knowledge of respective sport.
It is the policy of Iowa Western Community College to provide equal educational opportunities and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, genetic information, physical or mental disability, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, AIDS/HIV status, citizenship, or medical condition, as those terms are defined under applicable laws, in its educational programs, activities, or employment practices.