Assist the Head Football Coach with the daily operations of conducting a successful Football program, including the monitoring, and ensuring the academic success of the student-athletes and in the development, planning, implementation, and evaluation of the team’s program.
- Collegiate playing and/or coaching experience at the high school or college level.
- Knowledge of recruiting prospective student-athletes.
- Demonstrated commitment to promoting student-athlete welfare and academic success.
- Demonstrated excellent leadership skills and ability to motivate student-athletes.
- Ability to work with students of diverse cultures, racial and ethnic groups.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Evidence of working effectively with student-athletes of diverse races and cultures.
- Coach a position group and all areas associated with the players in that group.
- Advise student-athletes and staff of applicable intercollegiate athletic rules, regulations, and University policies and ensure compliance of such regulations.
- Develop and conduct pre-season, in-season and off-season training and conditioning programs for the team.
- Assists in the development of game plans.
- Recruit student-athletes.
- Review practice and game video with coaches and players. Grade player performance.
- Inform student-athletes of academic and other matters pertaining to their enrollment and educational progress.