- Responsible for coaching offensive line.
- Assist the head coach in the coordination of recruitment of student-athletes.
- Direct and maintain strength and conditioning program for student-athletes during traditional and non-traditional seasons.
- Attend all pre-season conditioning and non-traditional season practices for the football program. Attend and participate in all team planning sessions with coaching staff.
- Aide in the planning, organizing, and executing of all in-season practice sessions for football.
- Conducts on-field coaching during intercollegiate contests as set by the head coach.
- In charge of academic monitoring of student athletes, and reports to head coach on academic progress.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Previous college coaching experience working with offensive line.
- Familiarity with Division III athletics.
- Recruiting experience at the collegiate level.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
Elmhurst University prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, creed, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.