Dakota State University seeks a hard working, energetic, knowledgeable individual to serve as a part-time, non-benefit eligible, Assistant Football Coach. This 12 month coaching position will work to assist the Head Football Coach of the football program, as well as duties assigned by the Athletic Director.
- A bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Knowledge of the evaluation and assessment of student athlete skills and abilities.
- Ability to travel as required by the position.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Ability to communicate information clearly and concisely.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with coaching staff, student athletes, and administration.
DSU is committed to equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.