Under the direction of the Head Coach, the Full-Time Assistant Coach is responsible for all aspects of the development and administration of a successful NCAA Division III Intercollegiate Sport Program. The program will be conducted in accordance with all College and National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), Eastern College Athletic Conference (ECAC), and Commonwealth Coast Conference (CCC) rules, regulations, and policies.
- Produce a playbook each year and install in HUDL as well as providing hard copies;
- Deliver a camp installation plan of our defensive scheme with meetings and practice plans and coordinate accordingly;
- Work with the Head Coach and assistants to teach our philosophy and scheme;
- Coordinate and prepare players to be successful in our system;
- Coordinate the communication process during our contest in an orderly and timely manner;
- Review of multiple game films;
- Information gathering, review, organization, dissemination and then game planning with fellow coaches.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) in a related discipline from an accredited four-year collegiate institution.
- One to two years of coaching experience at the club, high school or college level.
- Experience in coaching and knowledge of the fundamentals, tactics, and strategies of coaching intercollegiate sports with ability to recruit talented players for the program.
- Knowledgeable and current on all College rules and regulations concerning eligibility and recruiting related to specific sport that is being coached.
- Ability to handle emergency situations involving students.