- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited or regionally accredited university.
- 1-3 years combined progressive experience coaching at the high school, collegiate or professional level.
- Experience coaching on either the offensive or defensive side of the football.
- Working knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Commitment to athletic excellence in an academic environment.
- Experience as a student-athlete.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate both written and verbally.
- Experience in working with diverse populations.
- Experience organizing alumni social events.
The University of Minnesota provides equal access to and opportunity in its programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.