The Primary purpose of this position is to perform coaching duties in coordination with the other coaching staff. Assist in the leadership and organization of the Hood River Middle School Football program.
Essential Job Functions:
- Leads practice sessions during the regulated season; to include seasonal goals and objectives.
- Work cooperatively with parents, other coaches, staff, and support programs.
- Assists the Athletic Director in maintaining the care for athletic facilities and aid in preparation of the facilities for athletic competition.
- Assists Athletic Director in purchasing equipment, supplies and uniforms for football.
- Assists Athletic Director in game scheduling.
- Responsible to conduct pre-season meeting with all athletes and parents, outlining schedules, student athletic contracts, and Student Athletic Handbook.
- Previous experience coaching youth, middle school or high school Football.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish helpful.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. College Degree Preferred.