- Assist coaches in daily and long-range athletic activities.
- Assist coaches in planning the athletic program.
- Conduct learning experiences, under' the direction of the head coaches, with small groups of student athletes.
- Assist coaches in guiding participants toward a harmonious team spirit.
- Assist in providing escort assistance, and supervision to athletes during periods of team travel.
- Recommend to the head coach the purchase of equipment, supplies, and uniforms as appropriate for the health, safety, and welfare of student athletes.
- Utilize Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS) as outlined at the school/district.
- Any combination equivalent to: a high school diploma or G.E.D. Certificate or demonstrated progress toward obtaining a G.E.D. as required by Kentucky law.
- Successful completion of criminal record check.
- Must follow KHSAA coaching requirements.