The Assistant Football Coach will assist the Head Coach with practice planning and implementation, recruiting, game coaching, and other duties common to assisting in a collegiate football program.
- Help to recruit and retain athletically skilled and academically qualified student-athletes into the football program.
- Coach a group of student-athletes assigned by the head coach.
- Participate in planning and implementing practices as assigned by the head coach.
- Participate in game day coaching as assigned by the Head Football Coach.
- Comply with all applicable Millikin University, CCIW and NCAA rules, regulations and policies.
- Perform other duties common to assisting in football as assigned by the Head Football Coach.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- College coaching preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of the sport of football.
- Ability to recruit and retain quality football student-athletes.
- Excellent organization, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to various audiences.
- Ability and willingness to work effectively in a team atmosphere in the Athletic Department.