- Under the supervision of the Varsity Head Coach and Athletic Director, the Assistant Coach will work to coordinate the Stevens High School Boys Football program.
- Develop and establish a high-quality program founded on sound principles, strong team values, and the ethics of hard work, commitment, loyalty, honesty, respect and sportsmanship all within a fun learning atmosphere.
- Help to communicate all information regarding the Stevens High School Boys Football program to the parents, and community.
- High School Football and the complexities of the game/events.
- Current NFHS and NHIAA rules, policies and procedures.
- Commitment to program and helping the growth of student athletes.
- Strong work ethic coupled with great leadership.
- Ability to provide constructive feedback to student athletes.
- Superior organizational skills.