The candidate is responsible for instructing student athletes in the rules and fundamentals of football; and providing input and assistance to the head coach in determining fundamental philosophy, skills, and techniques. This is a non-exempt position.
- Assist Head Football Coach with all aspects of the program, including daily program operations as needed.
- Oversee daily development of a position group.
- Plan for practices and games with guidance of Offensive/Defensive Coordinators
- Assist with the Special Teams as assigned.
- Collaborate with Recruiting Coordinator in the recruitment of prospects for football including evaluations, camps, and visits.
- Coordinate logistics for on campus visits, including Day and Overnight Visits
- Aid in Supervision of student workers.
- Support the Head Coach and Retention Specialist with Academic efforts such as study tables, grade/class checks, and action plans.
- Maintain current knowledge and abides by NCAA/HCAC rules, policies, procedures.
- Supports the total athletic program.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 3-5 Years of coaching experience or college playing experience preferred.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs; FrontRush, HUDL; coaching; computer; camcorder; printer/copier; weight training equipment; football field equipment; First Aid/CPR/AED certified.