Assist the coaching staff on the day to day operations of the football team. Serve an essential role during practices and games with the team. Student would need to be available for evening and weekend hours.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the coaching staff in daily duties such as making copies of the practice scripts, cleaning water bottles, etc.
- Setting up equipment for practices and games.
- Laundry duty and assist with equipment issues.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Should be detailed-oriented and possess excellent organizational skills.
- Must be dependable and willing to learn.
- Ability to lift and move in order to complete laundry.
- Ability to move and lift equipment as needed.
- Ability to use or learn to use office equipment.
- Ability to be outdoors for periods of time.
- Ability to understand and meet customers, coaches, and staff needs and expectations.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong detail orientation.
- Ability to adhere to University and departmental policies and procedures.