- Assist in recruitment and retention of qualified student athletes and the development of sustainable, competitive rosters.
- Assist in monitoring the academic progress for all student athletes in the program.
- Assist with all NCAA Compliance matters for the football program.
- Coordinate all aspects of the offense – game plan, play books, practice organization.
- Assist with summer camp program and fundraising efforts.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work with a diverse student and staff population.
- Strong organization skills.
- Demonstrable aptitude for computer skills (PC-based Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel).
- The successful candidate will also have the ability to work as a team member as well as independently.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required and 3 years’ experience coaching at the collegiate level is preferred.