Responsible for providing coaching and administrative assistance to the Head Football Coach. Responsible for promoting the philosophy and objectives of the Intercollegiate Athletics Department, including adherence to all department policies and procedures, as well as the rules and regulations of the University of Oregon, Pac-12 Conference, and the NCAA.
- Excellent written, interpersonal, and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and interpretations and ability to successfully pass the annual NCAA Recruiting exam.
- The successful candidate must have the ability to work effectively with faculty, staff, and students from a variety of diverse backgrounds and a demonstrated dedication to the full academic and social development of student-athletes.
- Affiliation with a Division I, highly successful elite football program.
- Proven significant skill development of student-athletes both individually and collectively.
- Full understanding of providing a quality student-athlete experience.
- Experience as a safety coach, defensive coordinator at a D1, Power-5 school.
UO prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression in all programs, activities and employment practices as required by Title IX, other applicable laws, and policies.