Assist the Head Coach with managing and supervising the day to day operations of the athletic team, including teaching, coaching, fund-raising activities; provide leadership and support for the vision and strategies of the Head Coach.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Negotiate scholarship offers to prospects under the direction of the head coach.
- Coordinate and oversee the recruitment of student-athletes.
- Prepare and distribute recruiting information.
- Attend off-campus games for the purpose of evaluation and contact when appropriate.
- Make phone contact with prospective student-athletes when appropriate.
- Plan campus visits with prospective student-athletes and their parents.
- May serve as a recruiting coordinator as directed by the Head Coach.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Have the ability to work well with students, faculty, community, and media.
- Requires good interpersonal skills, organization skills, leadership skills, and good writing and presentation skills.