This position specifically supports the mission of the University and the Department of Intercollege Athletics by assisting in institutional compliance with NCAA and Conference rules and regulations.
- Recruit qualified student-athletes.
- Develop and train student-athletes within the guidelines of the program under the direction of the Head Football Coach.
- Conduct the football program in accordance with all NCAA rules, including attendance at compliance meetings, appropriate record keeping for recruiting and playing/practice seasons, monitoring eligibility of student-athletes in the program, successfully completing the annual NCAA Certification test and assisting in the education of student-athletes about NCAA rules.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience coaching at the college level, high school level and/or equivalent professional experience.
- An understanding of the rules and policies of the NCAA.
Miami University, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, encourages applications from minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Miami University prohibits harassment, discrimination and retaliation on the basis of age (40 years or older), color, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information, military status, national origin (ancestry), pregnancy, race, religion, sex/gender, status as a parent or foster parent, sexual orientation, or protected veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, facilities, programs or employment practices.