Assume responsibility for assisting program; includes instruction and training in all aspects of game, organize drills, practices, manage games, good communication skills, ability to teach fundamentals, discipline consistent with District program philosophy.
- Previous coordinating experience or Varsity football coaching experience.
- Ability to teach fundamentals.
- Have or ability to acquire certifications in: ASEP/NFHS, Concussion Training, Anabolic Steroid and other trainings as required.
- Valid First Aid/CPR certification or willingness to obtain.
- Meet required driver's training for activity van usage.
- Must have a flexible work schedule to accommodate practices and games.
- May be given to those candidates who hold a valid Oregon teaching license.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English.
- May be given to those candidates who are knowledgeable about the Phoenix Football system and philosophy.
Phoenix-Talent School District #4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in accordance with Federal and State Legislation, does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, age, national origin, or marital status, physical or mental disability in employment practices or education programs.