Reporting to the Director of Athletics, but supervised by the Head Football Coach, the successful candidate must support the overall philosophy and goals of the football program.
- Responsible for recruiting qualified student-athletes for college enrollment and participating in the football program.
- Under supervision by the head football coach, he is responsible for conducting football practices in season and during spring football.
- Responsible for any other aspect of the football program as determined by the head football coach.
- Responsible for monitoring the academic performance of the student-athletes in his charge in the sport of football.
- Serves as the Assistant Football Coach
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of and commitment to the mission of Marian University.
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- Previous collegiate playing or coaching experience is required.