Trinity College in Hartford CT, a NCAA Division III, liberal arts and sciences college in the New England Small College Athletic Conference (NESCAC), is seeking to fill a full time assistant coach position for our football program. Candidates will be expected to help the program continue to grow and build upon its success in the NESCAC.
- Assist the head coach in leading and organizing all facets of a DIII football program.
- Knowledge of and adherence to NESCAC and NCAA rules, recruiting, practice planning and execution, equipment maintenance, and mentoring student-athletes.
- Promote and facilitate the college and athletic department’s commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiatives.
- The assistant coach will have administrative duties within the department.
- This position requires early morning and weekend availability throughout the academic year.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Proven successful college football coaching experience and/or college football experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and advanced social media skills.
- Candidate should be considering a career in college coaching.