DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain a minimum event group squad size as established by the university.
- Organize, prepare, and conduct individual and team practices, training, and competition.
- Assists in the identification and recruitment of potential student-athletes in accordance with NCAA and university rules, regulations, guidelines, and standards; educates prospective student-athletes on admission standards and NCAA Eligibility Center requirements.
- Leads, monitors, and coordinates academic performance.
- Provides assistance in the coordination and administration of the overall program, as required.
- Represents the sports program to various institutional programs and externally to the media, government agencies, funding agencies, students, parents, and the general public.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven record of integrity and leadership.
- Willingness to advance the goals of the Tiffin University Department of Athletics, including fundraising.
- A commitment to the academic success and graduation of student-athletes.
- Knowledge of international/nationwide/statewide recruiting is preferred.