Greenville University Athletics is officially accepting applications for the full time assistant coach for Football. The selected candidate must provide evidence of a vibrant Christian faith, clearly understand and internalize the mission of Greenville University, and articulate the value of Christian higher education.
- Oversee the recruitment of all incoming freshman and transfers.
- Phone, email and visit recruiting local and national prospects.
- Contact and Develop Relationships with Coaches and Administrators.
- Coach a position on Defense as assigned by the head coach.
- Conduct position meetings.
- Maintain academic accountability with position players.
- Any duties assigned by Defensive Coordinator.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least two years of coaching in the sport of football at the collegiate level preferred..
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Commitment to student-athlete welfare, academic success, University/NCAA rules.
- Commitment to Christ-like character and service
- Valid driver's license required.
Greenville University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, sex, disability, national or ethnic origin in employment opportunities, in keeping with applicable state and federal laws.