As part of a diverse community of faculty and staff who represent many faith systems and worldviews, Marian University seeks qualified applicants for the full-time position of Assistant Football Coach to promote our Catholic Franciscan mission and identity by providing assistance to the general operation of a football program, and other duties assigned by the Head Football Coach. Reporting to the Director of Athletics, but supervised by the Head Football Coach, the successful candidate must support the overall philosophy and goals of the football program.
- Responsible for recruiting qualified student-athletes for college enrollment and participating in the football program.
- Under supervision by the head football coach, he is responsible for conducting football practices in season and during spring football.
- Responsible for any other aspect of the football program as determined by the head football coach.
- Responsible for monitoring the academic performance of the student-athletes in his charge in the sport of football.
- Serves as the Assistant Football Coach
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of and commitment to the mission of Marian University.
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- Previous collegiate playing or coaching experience is required.