DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Commitment to adhering to all rules and regulations of Texas A&M University-Commerce, Conference, and the NCAA.
- Data Entry, Filing and Statistical Analysis
- Responsible for equipment inventory and requisition
- Coordinates housing needs of intercessions and pre-game meals with campus cafeteria
- Assists visiting teams with practice times and other necessary arrangements
- Assist with travel administration and scheduling
- Assist with camp organization and clinic administration
- Assist with recruiting organization and activities.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Experience / Knowledge / Skills: Knowledge of football terminology and skill level. Ability to accumulate, organize, decipher and interpret recruiting notes. Strong professional and interpersonal skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Good verbal and written communication skills and excellent typing ability.
- Ability to: Multi-task and work well as part of a team.
- Licensing/Professional Certifications: Valid driver’s license.
- Physical Requirements: Ability to occasionally move approximately 50 pounds.
- Other Requirements: None.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.