Norfolk State University, a NCAA Division I institution, is seeking applicants for an Assistant Football Coach position. This candidate will assist the Head Football Coach in all aspects of the day-to-day operations of a NCAA Division I football program.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of six years of coaching experience including Grad Assistant, Analyst and Assistant Roles or combination of eight years coaching and collegiate playing experience.
- Demonstrated experience with recruiting.
- Demonstrated experience with student-athlete development.
- Proven record of adherence to NCAA academic and compliance regulations.
- A successful criminal background check is required.
- Minimum five years of coaching experience at the FBS or FCS level on the defensive side.
- Coordinator or head coach experience preferred.
- Master's degree.