- Supports Head Football Coach while instructing athletes about the fundamentals of football.
- Attends all practices and has the ability to coach at an individual, small group and team level.
- Models sports-like behavior and maintains appropriate conduct towards players, officials, and spectators.
- Communicates effectively with coaching staff, student-athletes, parents, and school administration.
- Participates in special events to include banquets, award nights, and pep assemblies.
- Follows and maintains knowledge of all District policies and procedures.
- Abides by strict confidentiality at all times.
- Attends work on a consistent and punctual basis.
- Assists with other duties as assigned.
- A current Iowa Department of Education coaching authorization.
- Concussion certification.
- Ability to pass a background check required.
- Experience coaching football at the high school level preferred.