- Support the Hillsboro School District athletic objective, policy of interscholastic athletics, and Hillsboro School District Athletic Code.
- The District believes that extra-curricular activities are an integral part of school life.
- All students, regardless of their ability should take part if possible to be able to grow physically, intellectually, and socially through participation.
- Coaches organize and conduct the athletic programs to meet the needs of the school District and their participants.
- Experience in and/or knowledge of the sport, coaching techniques, and student supervision.
- Ability and willingness to successfully communicate with student/athletes, parents, assistant coaches, and other school staff in both verbal and written forms.
- Ability to perform coaching responsibilities in accordance with school and District procedures and policies.
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification.
- Current Concussion Management and updates on all other OSAA requirements.
- Maintain integrity of confidential information relating to students, staff, or District patrons.
- The ability to work harmoniously with others.
- Successful completion of background check.
- Bilingual English/Spanish required/preferred (bilingual is defines as fluency in reading, writing and speaking two languages as determined by District screening tool).