The Assistant Football Coach reports to the Head Football Coach and is responsible for assisting the Head Coach in carrying out all activities necessary to accomplish the objectives of this sport within the guidelines of the NCAA, Atlantic Sun (ASUN), and the University.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate activities through the Head Football Coach.
- Assist Head Coach in recruiting, instructing and retaining highly skilled student-athletes for the football team.
- Responsible for the overall game planning and direction of the special teams units of the football team.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Playing or coaching experience at the college, university or professional level.
- Valid driver license.
- A proven record of integrity, high principles and demonstrated skill in developing and motivating student athletes academically and athletically.
- A background check will be required of the successful applicant.