The Assistant Football Coach is responsible for assisting the Head Football Coach with all facets of the program; to include organization, development, and leadership of a highly competitive Division Il football program in support of the mission and core values of Tuskegee University.
Essential Job Duties:
- Use a variety of instructional techniques and media to meet and improve the abilities of student athletes and team performances. character, and model expected behavior.
- Assist with game and practice preparation and planning.
- Maintain current knowledge and adhere to all College, NCAA and Conference Rules and Regulations.
- Recruitment of qualified student-athletes .
- Academic monitoring to ensure that student athletes meet eligibility rules.
- Demonstrate Affective teaching/ coaching methods and possess excellent leadership skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
- Two or more years of experience at a high school or collegiate level.
- Must have knowledge of NCAA rules.