Norfolk State University, a NCAA Division I institution, is seeking applicants for an Assistant Football Coach position. This candidate will assist the Head Football Coach in all aspects of the day-to-day operations of a NCAA Division I football program.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of three years of coaching experience or combination of five years coaching and collegiate playing experience.
- Demonstrated experience with recruiting.
- Demonstrated experience with student-athlete development.
- Proven record of adherence to NCAA academic and compliance regulations.
- A successful criminal background check is required.
- Minimum five years of defensive line experience at the FBS or FCS level.
- Master’s degree.