Under the direct supervision of the head football coach, responsibilities include, but are not limited to, providing instruction on and off the field, recruiting, counseling, scouting, and coaching in all phases of this Division III football program. The candidate’s second assignment is to be determined based on candidates experience and departmental needs.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Strong football background with previous college playing and/or coaching experience.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate strong communication skills and to be able to work effectively with staff, faculty, and other members of the University community.
- Knowledge and compliance of NCAA and Liberty League rules & regulations pertaining to DIII football.
- Ability to meet University requirements to drive a University vehicle required.