- Responsible for managing all duties related to organization of the defensive staff, creating defensive schemes and playbook information and evaluating defensive personnel.
- Responsible for game day calls of the defense, making adjustments and substituting players as needed.
- Responsible for coaching a specific position.
- Assist in all phases of special teams, as well as scout teams.
- Recruit academically and athletically strong applicants for admission in the selective, highly competitive application pool at Kenyon College utilizing Front Rush software, including preparing promotional materials.
- Responsible for managing a selected recruiting territory.
- Coordinate locker room usage and student manager training and oversight.
- Work in conjunction with athletic trainers to maintain student-athlete welfare.
- Stay up-to-date with sport and coaching best practices in order to provide opportunities for all involved in the program to become students of the game by sharing knowledge of the sport.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Five or more years of college coaching with experience at the Division III level preferred.
- CPR, First Aid and AED Certification is required (and can be completed after hire).
Kenyon College is an equal opportunity employer and applications from members of all underrepresented groups are encouraged. It is the College's policy to evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, physical and/or mental disability, age, religion, medical condition, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by institutional policy or state, local, or federal law. Kenyon College has a strong commitment to supporting diversity, equity and inclusion.