ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in implementing the athletic objectives of the sport.
- Assume responsibility for constant care of equipment and facilities.
- Assume supervisory control over athletes and teams assigned.
- Be in regular attendance at all contests and practice sessions.
- Apply discipline in a firm and positive manner.
- Emphasize safety precautions; be aware of best training procedures and injury prevention action.
- Conduct self and teams in an ethical manner during contests and practice.
- Instruct players in rules of the game, rule changes , new developments, and innovative ideas.
- Attend Booster Club meetings.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Must have or be able to obtain NFHS Certification and Steroid and Concussion Management Training.
- Must have or willing to attend Blood Borne Pathogens, Sexual Harassment, Bullying Prevention and Child Abuse Training.
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Must have or be able to obtain a First Aid and CPR certification.