This position assists the Head Football Coach with the daily operations of conducting a successful Football program, including the monitoring, and ensuring the academic success of the student-athletes and in the development, planning, implementation, and evaluation of the team’s program.
- Collegiate playing and/or coaching experience at the high school or college level.
- Knowledge of recruiting prospective student-athletes.
- Demonstrated commitment to promoting student-athlete welfare and academic success.
- Demonstrated excellent leadership skills and ability to motivate student-athletes.
- Ability to work with students of diverse cultures, racial and ethnic groups.
- Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated strong analytical and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and in coordination with others.
- Ability to transport students to and from sporting events when necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Knowledge of the PSAC and Division II football.
- Experience recruiting in PA region and Mid-Atlantic region.
- Experience coaching an offensive skill position at the college level.