Savannah State University seeks qualified applicants for Assistant Football Coach (Offensive Line). This position provides support to the Head Coach and the Offensive Coordinator in all aspects of on-field coaching, player development, academic success, recruiting, and film study. The Assistant Football Coach (Offensive Line) assists the Head Coach in practice organization, position meetings, scouting opponents, and special teams coaching. May be directed to perform job related tasks other than those specifically delineated in this description.
- Assists athletes with academics.
- Recruits potential student-athletes for the football team.
- Supervises athletes on the football team.
- Provides leadership to the football program.
- Coordinates a number of activities critical to a successful football program.
- Charged with the development of assigned athletes, both physical and academic development.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Offensive line experience as a player or coach at the post-secondary level or higher.
- Must possess the ability to coach offensive line, centers and guards.
- The successful candidate is also required to pass the coach's recruiting examination and have knowledge of NCAA By-Laws.
- Background and/or credit check may be required.
Savannah Stare University is an equal employment, equal access, and equal educational opportunity and affirmative action institution. It is the policy our institution to recruit, hire, train, promote and educate persons without regard to race, color, national or ethnical origin, age, disability, gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran status as required by applicable state and federal laws (including Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, Sections 503, and 504, AREA, ADA, E.O. 11246, and Rev. Proc. 75-50).