The Assistant Football Coach (Offensive Line) assists the Head Coach in practice organization, position meetings, scouting opponents, and special teams coaching. May be directed to perform job related tasks other than those specifically delineated in this description.
- Assists athletes with academics.
- Recruits potential student-athletes for the football team.
- Supervises athletes on the football team.
- Provides leadership to the football program.
- Coordinates a number of activities critical to a successful football program.
- Charged with the development of assigned athletes, both physical and academic development.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Offensive line experience as a player or coach at the post-secondary level or higher.
- Must possess the ability to coach offensive line, centers and guards.
- The successful candidate is also required to pass the coach's recruiting examination and have knowledge of NCAA By-Laws.
- Background and/or credit check may be required.
- Candidate must provide proof of CPR/First Aid/AED certification prior to start of employment.