- Adhere to and support all rules, conditions and regulations as set forth by Worcester State University, Conference affiliations and the National Collegiate Athletic Association pertaining to all aspects of the team's management.
- Serves as mandated Title IX Responsible Employee and Campus Security Authority.
- Participate as needed in a comprehensive recruiting plan.
- Will have a strong focus on student-athlete retention, the education of student-athlete life skills, and academic progress toward graduation.
- Accountable for ensuring that affirmative action, equal opportunity, and diversity are integrally tied to all actions and decisions in areas of responsibility.
- Responsible for contributing to the WSU Strategic Plan.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Valid driver's license.
- Verified driving record.
- Flexible work hours.
- Complete the NCAA Division III Rules Test.
- Trained in HIPPA.
- CPR Certification.
Worcester State University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer which seeks to reflect the diversity of its community.