- Assist in the strength and conditioning program design, movement screening, technique instruction, and supervision of NCAA Power 5 Speed, Strength, and Conditioning program.
- Assist in identifying movement deficiencies and implement appropriate corrective exercise.
- Assist in the reconditioning of injured student-athletes.
- Assist in nutrition, hydration, and NCAA-compliant supplement education of student-athletes
- . Assist with on-campus recruiting as needed.
- Public speaking and promotion; other duties as assigned by head coach.
- Bachelor’s degree (or international equivalent) required.
- CSCCa Strength and Conditioning Coach Certified (SCCC).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as demonstrated through experience in performance management, including effectively teaching and supervising small and large groups of students;
- Ability to work constructively and collaboratively in a diverse environment, demonstrating strong interpersonal skills and ability to build trusting relationships;
- A valid U.S. driving license and the ability to meet and maintain University of Iowa Driving Program standards.