- Assist in the strength and conditioning program design, movement screening, technique instruction, and supervision of NCAA Power 5 Speed, Strength, and Conditioning program. Assist in identifying movement deficiencies and implement appropriate corrective exercise.
- Assist in the reconditioning of injured student-athletes.
- Assist in nutrition, hydration, and NCAA-compliant supplement education of student-athletes.
- Assist with on-campus recruiting as needed.
- Public speaking and promotion; other duties as assigned by head coach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as demonstrated through experience in performance management, including effectively teaching and supervising small and large groups of students.
- Ability to work constructively and collaboratively in a diverse environment, demonstrating strong interpersonal skills and ability to build trusting relationships.
- A valid U.S. driving license and the ability to meet and maintain University of Iowa Driving Program standards.
- Experience contributing to On-Campus Recruiting Activities.
- Experience managing Power 5 competition day Nutrition needs of team.
- Proficiency working with performance analytics, corrective exercise, recovery technology/GPS monitoring is highly preferred.
- Experience of successful football strength and conditioning coaching experience at a Power 5 conference institution is highly preferred.